Sunday, February 10, 2008

Nerd Quiz - I Passed

Cheryl has a lot of fun with my nerd-dom. It is true. I don't deny that I'm nerdy. I like to think that I'm more of the "creative with funny musical tastes" species of nerd rather than the "I can't find my pocket protector until I get my glasses taped back together" breed. But, either way I like most things techy and list "Coldfusion" and "PHP" under foreign languages that I speak. That along with my strong tendency to choose fantasy, action and sci-fi movies over films involving sports, animal that talk and/or love stories pretty well pegs me for some level of nerd-dom. But if all that wasn't enough to prove it, my loving mate sent me a link to a quiz which apparently tests this:
http://www.toysforyourblog.com/quiz/6/How_Nerdy_Are_You.php

... and it is official...
This would be my 'results' after taking the quiz. ;-)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

HA - I knew it!!

Jake said...

uhh, i think there's something wrong with that test...it says i'm normal! i may not be a nerd, but i'm pretty sure i'm not normal...check out my blog for my result.