Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Neeeewwwww Saw!

It's not a new car. It's not even new. But, I'm pretty stoked about it. I've been wanting a Compound Miter Saw for a while. I've even considered settling for an "el cheapo", but a good friend hooked me up recently! He had a saw in his garage that he was willing to part with and offered it to me for a pitance! It's not an 'el cheapo' either! It is a full size DeWalt 12 inch. Joy! Oh the things I can cut with that!

I have a special place in my heart for this particular model, too. One of the first scene shops I worked in had no real tools to speak of. After getting a couple of the basics - hand tools and a circular saw, this was the tool I bought for the shop! It is great to have one at hand again.

1 comment:

April said...

Ummm, more "boy toys." I understand completely; your dad has his share, and he will be soooo proud of your collection. Mom (I'm at Matt and April's and forgot my password again.)