Saturday, October 20, 2007

The First Eggnog of the Season


My wife and I have a lot of things in common. Love of eggnog is not one of those. I really love it! It is sweet, smooth and instantly reminds me of the holidays. Cheryl, on the other hand regards it much more like a cup of chilled snot. We'll just have to keep praying for her on that one.

Meanwhile, I had occasion to be in WalMart the other day and what do you know? The eggnog was out! They are already gearing up for the season. I didn't buy any ... but I did consider it.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yep, "chilled snot". That is pretty darn close to how I think of eggnog. YUCK!!!

Chattyb said...

I cannot believe that you said "a can of chilled snot." That is unbelieveably funny and totally repulsive, probably the reason it's unbelieveably funny. I may never enjoy a cup of eggnog again.

April said...

I agree with Cheryl. Yuck. Why do the Landes boys like such weird things...Matt love saurkraut! Eww!

Jake said...

Eggnogg good. Saurkraut bad.

Chattyb said...

Saurkraut good (on Reubens only). Eggnog better!