Wednesday, September 26, 2007

High Speed Photography

Have you ever had one of those evenings where you had occasion to be out on the road and got to see an amazing sunset only the realize that you’ve got no way to capture it! Yes, gone are the days when life was slow enough to be able to enjoy these things from your porch. Those days are gone along with the days when people like myself could just enjoy this kind of beauty without feeling a compelling urge TO capture it, store it, blog about it and generally abstract the entire event! Ahhh, ‘Modernity’!

I actually don’t normally see driving as a photographic endeavor, but this sunset was particularly stunning. I had my phone in my hand so (without looking away from the road any more than I did to notice the view in the first place!) I snapped a quick pic.

Now I can share it with you! Aren't you glad you don't have to go outdoors anymore to enjoy these things. ...You're welcome. No... thank YOU.

3 comments:

Chattyb said...

I/ve seen that one before. It is stunning.

Chattyb said...

Oops! I've seen that one before. It is stunning.

Cheryl said...

What a great picture! Can't believe you took that with your phone!! Way to go Blackberry!