Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So I Married A Blogger

Can you believe it?! I always suspected that Cheryl would really enjoy blogging if she tried it. I was right...MAN, was I right! At first, I was impressed, but now I'm downright intimidated! hehe - Seriously, I have really enjoyed not only reading Cheryl's blogs but seeing her get so excited about it! If you haven't seen what she has been doing, give it a look at:
http://cheryllandes.blogspot.com/


Beyond my shameless plug for her blog. I want to gush on a bit and say what a wonderful wife, companion, friend my girl is. Everyday I think about how blessed I am to have her. She is after God's heart and is an amazing mom! She supports me completely but never hides her thoughts when I need to hear them. She puts up with my faults and loves me anyway. When I say she loves me, I do mean the 'verb' kind of love. She is an incredible mother and is doing so many wonderful things with and for our children. They are truly blessed to have her! Most importantly, she knows who she is in Christ. She knows her heavenly Father and loves Him most of all. That makes all the difference in the world! Love you Babe!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love you soooooooooo much!!