Monday, December 31, 2007

The Family Farm

Our family farm is one of the most beautiful, peaceful places I have ever been. I remember with great affection the times that I spent there growing up and look forward to the times we can return. This Christmas was spent there in my parents' new home on the 'bee ridge' - where the bee hives used to be. Cheryl and I took a morning to go and photograph some of it and later that day, I caught an amazing sunset (although, amazing sunsets are somewhat the norm there). I've posted the photos with comments at Webshots. Below is a slideshow, but they really look better over at the album. Click here to go there now.

The Farm

1 comment:

Karen said...

Your parents place looks really beautiful! You and Cheryl took some wonderful shots! I especially loved the sunset pictures! I don't remember Arkansas looking that pretty when I lived there...maybe it was where I was located!! :-)
BTW -- Where do your parents live? I don't think I've ever asked you that.