Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Joys of Home Maintenance

Cheryl and I have been putting off some home improvements and maintenance for quite some time now but this weekend we got started in earnest! We recently had the siding replaced and need to get the painting finished but that meant power washing some parts of our house. So we borrowed a pressure washer and got to it. While we had the machine we decided we might as well wash the brick ... and the walk ... and the driveway, patios, etc. What began simply enough turned into an entire day of pressure washing just about everything! I have to admit though, it is pretty cool to see the concrete gleaming now. It is rather noticeable - so much so that we had fun 'writing' with the washer!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Will you be my Huckleberry?

Chattyb said...

See, cleaning can be fun. I couldn't read the words you had written on the concrete.

I'll bet it was hard to stop at your own driveway.

Jake said...

you can head up here next with that pressure washer. i have a whole deck you can work on!

Karen said...

I swear!! You guys can have fun with anything!!!