Sunday, November 15, 2009

Beauty on the Farm

Our family farm in Arkansas has always been a favorite place to be for me. When we were little, my brothers and I appreciated the myriad places and ways to get dirty, but as we've grown up, our interests have changed. We love the hunting and fishing, riding out through the pastures, walking in the woods and enjoying the outdoors in general. It is quite a sanctuary for us.

All three of the brothers and our wives enjoy photography at some level, and I have especially enjoyed finding photographic scenery at the farm. I have created an album online at Webshots with some of the best shots. You can find that one here:
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/561949800vrGhjm

Here is a slide show from our most recent trip:



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chattyb said...

Gabe, These are some of the best shots of the farm I've seen. I love the fog effects. Mom