Thursday, June 28, 2007

Webshots - Pretty Pictures

p6203145bKnowing that both of my brothers' families have enjoyed photography, I thought I'd share a website that I've really come to like for both posting photos and finding great shots - Webshots. I'm constantly amazed at the gorgeous images I find there, not to mention the great layout of the site - it is pretty amazing, too! Here are a couple of things that make it great:
  • FREE! - yep, it's free. For the cheapskates like me, "Eeeet's the oooonly way to fly!"
  • Beautiful - the site is great and makes you photos look great!
  • Comments - there is a large community there, too. If you participate, it is easy to get great feedback on your shots.
  • Widgets - the site offers easy access to 'code' snippets allowing you to put webshot on your own site, blog or even in an email. I placed the photo in this post with code from my album in webshots. Also, scroll to the bottom of the blog to see a larger module that displays your photos as an animated slideshow.
Webshots is a great place to have photographic fun! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jake said...

hey, i got one of these up on my blog now. i think this is the same company that puts out a desktop feature that will rotate out pictures on your desktop however often you want it to. it will even download new pictures each day. and you can have it display a calendar on the screen also. we have it on the computers at work. lots of great pictures on their site.