Monday, June 11, 2007

Cock-a-roaches!


I love my wife. I just want that on record in case this photo shows up in court one day.

Actually, I did clear this with Cheryl before posting (sort of). But you just can't pass these up! Cheryl doesn't like cockroaches (I don't either). Last night. She called me (urgently) to come kill 2 roaches that were in the garage. I got them.

That's what I told her. At least I sprayed them both with the stuff made by Raid (for flies and ants). Cheryl made it to the washing machine before hearing one of them rustling in the gear on the floor where he scurried to after I sprayed him. That is when she mounted the machine!

To the rescue! I did what any red-blooded American man would do seeing his wife panicked atop an appliance. I went for my camera-phone! (and then I smashed the roach flat!) I did, however need to ferry my wife, ala 'piggy-back ride' back inside.

BY ORDER OF MY WIFE:
I am obligated to report that in the ruckus of attacking said cockroaches, one did run at me and I did do a bit of a dance ... Ok I hopped around a LOT! ...and almost screamed like a girl!

1 comment:

Jake said...

this looks vaguely familiar...yep...tarah does this same thing! haha. what is it about the women and cockroaches. she doesn't get that scared about snakes or spiders.