Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Return Of The MoBlog

What is a MoBlog? A while back ... A LONG while back ... when I got my Blackberry I was excited about all the "apps" that were available. They are laughable now (is BB still around?), but at that pre-iPhone point in history they were the stuff! I was  blogging at that time and found that Blogger offered a text based service for posting a blog by mobile - a "MoBlog." I was pretty stoked. Oh if I had only known!

5 years later, I now have an Android device and have drank the koolaid of the apps market! Today he old excitement was rekindled just a bit when I found the Blogger app! I don't know if it will get my blog back up and running, but they will likely be MoBlogs if it does!

1 comment:

Chattyb said...

Gabe, what language are you speaking hear. Sometimes it sounded like English, but mostly NOT. Mom