Saturday, May 31, 2008

Honey-do Ninja

I think I beat my all time record today for honey-do execution! I gave myself a bit of a head start by starting on the garage door opener Thursday! But I still managed to finish that (and it works!) as well as install a junction box cover, put in 2 GFCI's in the Kitchen and caulk the trim around a door! Yeah - it is not all that much, but given all that is going on lately, I felt pretty good about it!

The thing about honey-do's these days is that they are not just the run of the mill stuff. These are borderline construction projects. My short list right now includes 4 screens to replace, siding to repair and some sort of valve thing on the water heater to replace (which I think is going to involve draining the whole darn thing!) And, they aren't really just coming from Cheryl either! most of what I'm doing now is to try to sell the house. AHHHHH so much to (honey) DO!

1 comment:

Jake said...

I feel your pain. Just look at my blog site. It's been since April 19th since my last blog!